* How can I tell if a roof replacement is necessary?
Sometimes roof impairments is obvious, other times only a roof inspection will reveal what is needed. Humble Roofing is well equipped to help you determine the extent of the roofing damage.
* Why should I have a roof top evaluation for hail damage right away?
Hail is exceedingly devastating to the roof but hail stone damage is many times not obvious to the untrained eye. By the time the roof impairments is obvious, it may be too late to get the insurance carrier involved.
* Will my insurance carrier pay for a new rooftop?
Wouldn't it be ideal if the insurance carrier paid for a brand-new roof? It depends on the cause of the damage and your insurance policy. For instance, normal wear and tear is not covered by your insurance company. However, roof damage from gale force winds or hail rocks is often covered.
* Will my insurance company pay for roof repairs?
Again, it depends on the cause of the roof damage. If the damage is covered, then your insurance company will cover their fraction of the roof repairs. Your insurance deductible will apply.
* My roof isn't leaking, why should I call Humble Roofing?
Not all roof damage shows up in such a soggy manner. We are one of Humble's area roofers. We are also one of the most relied on roofing companies in town. We hire expertly-qualified roofing specialists and work hard to satisfy.
* Do you carry liability insurance?
Yes. We will share our proof of our liability insurance.
* How much does a roof replacement cost in Humble?
All brand-new roofs are different. One of Humble Roofing's representatives can give you a better idea and more acurate estimate for your rooftop.
* What type of roofing construction supplies are best for my Humble house?
Humble Roofing considers your home's architectural style, your budget, and your individual needs to determine the best roofing resources.